- 1 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened, 80g)
- 1/4 cup agave syrup (or 1/4 cup water and 2-3 nunaturals stevia packs)
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil (See nutrition info link below, for all substitution notes on this recipe.)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
|Calories190Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Pualani 7 months ago
A disappointment. A waste of the cost of the ingredients.
em 8 months ago
Really wasn’t a fan, I only use 1.5TBS of coconut oil and that’s all I could taste
Tracy a year ago
Delicious! So easy to make. I used honey for a sweetener and toasted coconut flakes and will definitely make again.
Nixon 2 years ago
They are pretty good. Not as good as I hoped. But still, tasty.
Elita Shalkevich 2 years ago
Made these using maple syrup instead of agave, and they were delicious! I spread a thin layer of melted dark chocolate (Lily's stevia sweetened dark chocolate chips), sprinkled the top with sliced almonds and refrigerated to set. Next time I'll try almond slivers for more crunch and flavor. Tasted like almond joy!
C H. 2 years ago
Absolutely heavenly. . . I bet they would taste like a candy bar if they were dipped in dark chocolate. Definitely making again!
Buck E. 3 years ago
Delicious. :) I actually covered them in another Yummly chocolate recipe, and froze them, and they're wonderful!
Tyler H. 3 years ago
Turned out good! I added banana instead of agave. Turned out really well. Had to freeze for a bit longer but this was delicious!