The photo speaks a thousand words. You and I both know that looks like the most delicious treat you have seen in awhile. Well today is your lucky day because this No-Bake Cheescake with Speculoos Cookie Crust recipe is pretty easy to prepare. Try out this No-Bake Cheescake with Speculoos Cookie Crust recipe for your family and shock them with this delectable treat. You will be sure to wow your family with this No-Bake Cheescake with Speculoos Cookie Crust recipe. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or give this No-Bake Cheescake with Speculoos Cookie Crust recipe a star rating!
- 140 grams confectioners sugar
- 350 grams cookies (speculoos)
- 65 grams unsalted butter (softened)
- 225 grams cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 100 grams plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 450 grams mascarpone
- 75 grams heavy cream
- Grease a circular springform pan and sprinkle with powdered sugar, shake the excess.
- Grind the speculoos cookies to get fine crumbs.
- In a bowl combine the speculoos cookies and butter.
- Press 1/3 of the mixture into the bottom of the cake pan with the palm of the hand.
- Set aside.
- In the mixer bowl fitted with the whisk attachment, combine the cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, vanilla and mix.
- Add mascarpone, cream and whisk until smooth and peaks form.
- Pour half of the mixture over the cookie crust and even out with a knife or spatula.
- top with 1/3 of spéculoos and the remaining mascarpone cream, and finish with ground speculoos.
- Tap the cake on the work surface to release air bubbles.
- Cover the cake with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve well chilled.
PER SERVING *
|Calories610Calories from Fat380|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat380|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.