- 1/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 medium tomato (chopped)
- 1 avocado (peeled and chopped)
- 1/4 cup red onion (chopped)
- 4 hamburger patties (cooked and halved)
- 4 wheat tortillas (8-in. soft taco-size whole)
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with chipotle chile pepper in medium bowl. Stir in tomato, avocado and red onion; set aside.
- Evenly sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese on 1 side of each tortilla, then top each with 2 burger halves, tomato mixture and remaining cheese; fold over. Cook quesadillas, two at a time, in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, carefully turning once, 6 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.