New York cheesecake for the arrival of Philadelphia in FranceOn dine chez Nanou
Cheesecake is a rich and decadent dessert that packs a lot of flavor and creamy richness in each bite. This recipe for New York Cheesecake for the Arrival of Philadelphia in France. This recipe combines the buttery richness of Speculoos cookies with white chocolate, cream cheese and double cream. Be sure to add this dish to your next holiday dinner so you can show your family how much you love them.
- 1 packet speculaas cookies
- 50 grams white chocolate (melted)
- 60 grams melted butter
- 1,250 kilograms Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 335 grams powdered sugar
- 35 grams flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 egg yolks
- 80 grams double cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 ° F.
- 2Mix the crushed cookies, butter and melted white chocolate until it forms a thick dough. Press it down with the palm of your hand into a cake pan with a removable bottom. Bake for 5 minutes at 400° F.
- 3Mix all the remaining ingredients together: cream cheese, sugar, flour, double cream, eggs and vanilla. Pour into the pan, bake for 30 minutes at 400° F and then for 1 h 15 at 248° F. Let it cool and then let it rest in the fridge for 24 hours before serving.
- 4The cooking time is important to obtain a creamy texture. You can serve it with a fruit or caramel sauce.
- 5The recipe is original from Cupcakes Berko, Paris.