- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 teaspoons Monk Fruit In The Raw Bakers Bag
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter (chilled)
- 16 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup Monk Fruit In The Raw® Bakers Bag
- 3 large eggs (at room temperature)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place a rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 375° F. Wrap the outside of an 8-inch springform pan with foil to make it waterproof.
- For the crust, combine the crumbs, Monk Fruit In The Raw® Bakers Bag, and butter in a small bowl, working them with your fingertips until the mixture resembles moist sand. Spread the crumb mixture over bottom of the prepared pan in an even layer.
- In a deep mixing bowl, use a hand mixer on medium-low to beat the cream cheese until fluffy, 2 minutes. Mix in the sugar and Monk Fruit In The Raw® Bakers Bag. One at a time, add the eggs, mixing well after each one. Mix in the sour cream and vanilla. Pour the filling into the prepared pan. Rap the pan sharply on the counter several times to knock out air bubbles.
- Set a deep baking pan large enough to hold the cheesecake pan onto the oven rack. Place the cheesecake pan in the center of the baking pan. Carefully fill the baking pan with boiling water to 1/2-inch below rim of the cheesecake pan.
- Bake the cheesecake for 40 minutes. Turn off the oven and let the cheesecake sit for 50 minutes without opening oven door. Cool the cheesecake completely on a wire rack. Cover the pan with foil and refrigerate the cheesecake for 24 hours before serving.
- To serve, using a knife dipped in hot water, cut the cake into 12 wedges. Wipe the knife blade after each cut.
PER SERVING *
|Calories230Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.