This meal-in-a-pot is complete served with warm French bread.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless sirloin pork roast (cut into 3/4-inch cubes)
- 3 sweet potatoes (small, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces)
- 1 green bell pepper (seeded and sliced into strips)
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 onions (sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- 10 ounces chopped tomatoes (with green chiles)
- 9 ounces green beans (frozen cut)
- In 3 1/2-4 quart slow cooker gently stir together pork, potatoes, green pepper, corn, onion, garlic, and seasonings. Pour water and tomatoes with chiles over. Cover and cook on Low for 7-8 hours (or High 3 1/2-4 hours), adding frozen green beans the last 15 minutes of cooking time.
- Serves 4.