- 2 pounds red potato (cut into 3/4-inch chunks)
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs (hard-cooked, chopped)
- In 4-quart saucepot, cover potatoes with water; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except potatoes. Add potatoes and toss gently. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Serve, if desired, with additional hot pepper sauce.