These Nectarine and Lavender Muffins are a sweet, savory and aromatic hand-held treat that will tickle your taste buds. The lavender extract is combined with the tangy sweet flavors of nectarines to create a flavorful punch to your palate. Be sure you pickup these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family with a sweet treat after Sunday dinner. We hope you love them as much as we do.
- 6 nectarines
- lavender extract
- 80 grams salted butter
- 200 grams flour
- 50 grams almond flour
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 150 milliliters milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons yeast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel and dice the nectarines.Melt the butter, then set aside to cool.
- Add three drops of lavender extract to the diced nectarines. Mix.
- Sift together the flour, brown sugar, almond flour, and yeast.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, then add the melted butter and milk.
- Briefly mix the egg mixture with the sifted ingredients, just until combined.
- Divide the mixture into greased muffin tins, top with nectarines.
- Bake for 20 minutes.