- 4 nectarines (2 White & 2 Yellow)
- 8 ounces goat cheese (Lavender)
- 2 cups pecans (Toasted & Salted)
- 1 red onion
- 1 jar herbed artichoke hearts (Drained)
- 1 package baby spinach (Organic)
- 1 package arugula (Organic Wild)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 and spread pecans on a sheet tray and toast for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with sea salt, turn oven off and let pecans cool in the oven while preparing other ingredients.
- 2Drain and quarter the artichoke hearts and toss in a medium bowl with the sliced Nectarines. Using the KitchenAid® Spiralizer Attachment, spiralize one red onion. Trim the spirals every 4 inches. Add onion spirals to bowl with nectarines and artichoke hearts. Drizzle the olive oil and balsamic over the ingredients in the bowl and season with salt and pepper.Once the pecans have cooled, crush gently between your hands into the bowl (reserving some for the top of the salad).
- 3Add spinach and arugula leaves and top with the lavender goat cheese crumbles. Gently toss the salad making sure not to break the spiraled onions. Once combined, top with remaining pecans and serve.