Nectar or SangriaHoje para Jantar
Instead of buying bottled fruit nectar, make it yourself, and in rapid fashion. Here, fresh strawberries and raspberries are combined with mint leaves for a summery refresher, with a bit of lemon juice to balance the sweetness of the added sugar. A single cinnamon stick lends just a touch of spice to the drink. It's just right for a kid's party, but you can also make it into sangria by adding wine for grown-ups.
- 150 grams strawberries
- 50 grams raspberries
- 4 mint leaves
- 100 grams sugar (or sweetener)
- 750 milliliters water
- 1/2 lemon
- ice (to taste)
- 1 cinnamon sticks
- 1Wash and slice 4 strawberries. Set aside.
- 2Puree the remaining strawberries with the raspberries and mint leaves. Stir in the sugar, then add the water and lemon juice.
- 3Put the ice in the bottom of a pitcher with the sliced strawberries and the cinnamon stick. Pour the pureed fruit mixture on top. Serve immediately.
- 4You can replace the water with soda and add rose wine.