- 2 pounds ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 1 onions (large, chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes (canned)
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes (canned, or more crushed if you prefer a less-chunky sauce)
- 16 ounces tomato sauce (canned)
- 12 ounces tomato paste (canned)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or more if you want some heat!)
|Calories260Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Cody Len 7 Dec 2018
Oh it's fantastic! i messed with the recipe a little since I've first made it but I freeze some every month!
SophiaMeak 23 May 2018
Simple and easy, really good.
Kacee Koupal 22 May 2018
I’ve made this a few times and alter it differently each time based on what I have on hand. I don’t use meat because I’m plant based but I made it for 5 guests tonight and it was a hit! This will continue to be my go-to recipe.
Rivera 18 Apr 2018
Very hearty and delicious! Skipped the red pepper flakes and onion; added more sugar and a bay leaf. Used leftovers for stuffed shells the next day!
Rena P. 25 Mar 2018
my new go to. delicious.
Natasha T 6 Dec 2017
So delicious! Sugar can be cut down a bit
Angie 27 Nov 2017
My family loved this and it was so easy to make.
marianne Giglio 30 Jul 2017
Easy and the whole family enjoy it 🤗
Anaïs N. 23 Jun 2017
It was a good base but a bit bland for my personal taste. I added some garlic powder and salt (I'm crazy for garlic) and lawreys seasoning salt. Turned out great! I'll use it again!
Laura O. 7 Jun 2017
I have made homemade spaghetti sauce for many years so I can say, this is GOOD!!