- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons ghee (or clarified butter, softened)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons harissa paste (mild)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Add flour, sugar, baking soda and salt to Bowl of KitchenAid® Artisan Mini Stand Mixer. Attach Bowl and Dough Hook to mixer. Turn to Speed 4 and add water, yogurt and oil. Continue mixing 6-8 minutes or until dough forms a uniform ball. Remove Bowl and cover with damp cloth. Let stand at room temperature about 2 hours or until doubled in size.
- Heat large cast iron pan on medium-high heat. Divide dough into four equal balls. Roll each dough ball into thin 7 or 8-inch circle. Brush top lightly with a bit of water. Lifting carefully with two hands, place one.