- 1 bowl noodles (fresh, substitution: spagetti/instant noodles)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes (in oil)
- 1 bowl pork (/chicken, finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons Shaoxing wine (/beer, I personally think beer is better)
- 1 tablespoon yellow bean paste (black/)
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 1 pinch sugar
- 3 drops sesame oil
- ground black pepper (a sprint of)
- cucumber (skinned & finely sliced for garnishing)
- 1. Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packing. Drained. Add a tbsp of oil & toss. Keep warm.
- 2. Heat wok with remaining of oil. Add garlic, saute a few seconds before adding ginger. Continue stir-fry until the colour turns a little brownish. Add chilli flakes and stir-fry until fragrant.
- 3. Add pork/chicken. Stir for 1 min before adding shaoxing wine/beer. Stir well, then add bean paste as well as sugar. Keep stirring until the meat is cooked.
- 4. Sprint some black pepper & sesame oil for a better aroma.
- 5. Spoon the mixture on top of noodles & garnish with some shredded cucumber before serving hot.