The tenderloin comes from the full pork loin. It is one of the most tender and leanest cuts of pork. Typically, pork tenderloin weighs between ¾ and 1 ½ pounds.
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup dried cherry
- 1/2 cup cherry jam
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon green onions (Minced)
- 1/2 jalapeno chilies (Seeded And Minced*)
- salt (To Taste)
- Place tenderloins in self-sealing bag; mix together remaining ingredients except salsa, pour over pork, seal bag and refrigerate 4-24 hours.
- Remove tenderloins from marinade and grill over medium-hot coals, turning occasionally to brown evenly, for 20 minutes, until internal temperature reads 145 degrees F. Remove tenderloins from grill, let rest 5 minutes before slicing to serve with Dried Cherry Salsa.
- Serves 6-8.
- Dried Cherry Salsa, in small bowl, stir together dried cherries, cherry jam, red wine vinegar, lime zest, brown sugar, green onion and jalapeno chile. Season with salt to taste. Let stand at room temperature for up to an hour to let flavors blend; cover and refrigerate up to one day. Bring to room temperature before serving.