A special dish for a dinner party that can be put together before your guests arrive and pop in the oven just before dinner. Serve with steamed asparagus spears, buttered new potatoes and Sliced Tomatoes Vinaigrette.
- 4 New York pork chops (top loin, about 1-inch thick)
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 4.5 oz. brie cheese (halved crosswise)
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs (Italian-)
- 2 Tbsp. parsley (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. butter (melted)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme (crushed)
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. In a shallow bowl mix together flour, salt, coriander and pepper. Evenly coat both sides of each chop with mustard, then coat with flour mixture. In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown chops 2 minutes on each side; place chops in a shallow baking dish. Cut each piece of Brie in half to form a thin half-circle, place a piece on each chop. In a small bowl combine breadcrumbs, parsley, butter, garlic and thyme. Spoon crumb mixture on top of cheese on each chop. Roast uncovered for 20 minutes, until breadcrumbs are golden and an internal temperature on a thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories270Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes