If you can't find any fresh mussels in your neck of the woods, buy the frozen kind instead; these are widely available at most supermarkets and they thaw relatively quickly. They also cook quickly, perfect for weeknight meals. Here the mussels are sauteed with onion, mushrooms, bell pepper, and cabbage, then chopped tomatoes and sliced crab sticks are toss in and the dish is ready for serving, in a flash of the pan.
- 1/2 package mussel (frozen)
- 3 crab sticks
- 1/4 sweet pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1/3 cabbage (Bull's Heart)
- 1 onion
- 7 fresh mushrooms (laminated)
- In a wok, put a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Place on the stove with the onion cut into thick slices and the mushrooms.
- Let it boil.
- Add the mussels (which must be defrosted) and peppers.
- Wrap and let it cook on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and wrap.
- Season with a little bit of salt.
- Leave for more 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and put the tomato and crab sticks.
- Cook and its ready to eat!