Quiche may be an old-school brunch dish, but it's still as delicious as ever and a conventient option for entertaining since it can be served even at room temperature. Here, the crust is made with store-bought pie dough, unless you happen to have some of your own on hand or want to make a batch for this purpose. The filling includes sauteed mushrooms and bacon with the essential cheese and also fresh mint and chives, for bright notes.
- 1 shortcrust pastry (pack of fresh)
- 4 bacon (well-cut slices of, nearly chopped)
- 1/2 fresh mushrooms (packaging of, almost chopped)
- 4 slices cheese
- 4 deciliters cream
- grating cheese (to taste)
- poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Line the base with mass.
- Pink background with a fork and place the slices of cheese.
- Briefly fry the mushrooms and bacon before putting together the pasta.
- Seasoned and put herbs.
- Then the cream and cheese and check the seasoning.
- Pour them all in the broken mass.
- Sprinkle poppy seeds on top to give very good flavor.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Llet it cool down and serve.