If you are a fan of mushrooms and want a savory dish that you can easily make any day of the week, then try this recipe for Mushrooms Stuffed with Spinach and Ham. It is decadent and rich. The hearty and earthy flavors and texture of the mushrooms pair perfectly with the ham, spinach and other aromatic ingredients for a dish that is out of this world. Be sure to pick up these ingredients this week so you can surprise your family with a delicious dinner this weekend.
- 10 Paris mushrooms (medium)
- 1 handful spinach leaves (chopped)
- 1 slice ham (diced)
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 olive oil (drizzle)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 10 slices Portuguese Marinhas cheese (or similar)
- oregano (to taste)
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems.
- Finely chop stems and set aside.
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add chopped garlic and cook over low heat for 1 minute, just until it begins to release aroma.
- Add ham and sauté. Add chopped mushroom stems and spinach leaves.
- Let it cook until the leaves begin to wilt.
- Arrange mushroom caps in a baking dish, sprinkle with salt and fill with a teaspoon of filling.
- Top each mushroom with a slice of cheese and sprinkle with oregano.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200°C (approximately 400°F) for about 30 minutes, until the mushrooms are roasted and cheese is melted.
PER SERVING *
|Calories50Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.