The wonderful part about Mushrooms Stuffed with Sausages in Cider is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Mushrooms Stuffed with Sausages in Cider is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 6 sausages (tiny appetizer type)
- 12 mushrooms
- 1 green onion
- ground black pepper
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Briefly fry the sausages in a pan, then prick them with a fork and cover with cider. Cook until cider evaporates. Set aside.
- Wash the mushrooms and remove the stems. Place mushroom tops on baking tray and bake at 200 C for 10 minutes to dry out. Remove from oven, drain, and set aside.
- Grind mushroom stems with the onion and fry in a little oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add the minced sausages. Mix well.
- Put the mushrooms on a baking tray. Stuff with the sausage and onion mixture and coat with breadcrumbs. Bake for 10 minutes at 200 C.