Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Mushrooms Stuffed with Eggplant, Feta and Tomato Jam is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- roasted eggplant
- feta cheese
- tomato jam
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems.
- Place mushrooms in a baking dish and roast them for about 5-7 minutes until they are partially cooked.
- Drain mushroom cooking liquid. Stuff mushroom caps with eggplant and feta cheese.
- Season with salt and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 8 additional minutes.
- To serve, top with a teaspoon of tomato jam.