Mushrooms Stuffed with Eggplant, Feta and Tomato JamKooking
Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Mushrooms Stuffed with Eggplant, Feta and Tomato Jam is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- roasted eggplant
- feta cheese
- tomato jam
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- 2Clean mushrooms and remove stems.
- 3Place mushrooms in a baking dish and roast them for about 5-7 minutes until they are partially cooked.
- 4Drain mushroom cooking liquid. Stuff mushroom caps with eggplant and feta cheese.
- 5Season with salt and drizzle with olive oil.
- 6Bake for 8 additional minutes.
- 7To serve, top with a teaspoon of tomato jam.