- 1/2 pound sweet italian sausag links, cut into
- 9 packages sliced mushrooms
- 12 prebaked pizza crusts (prebaked)
- 14 jars ragu pizza quick sauc
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Brown sausage in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and sausage is done.
- Arrange pizza crust on ungreased pizza pan. Evenly top with Sauce, then cheese. Bake 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.