- 500 grams gnocchi (pack of)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 10 mixed mushrooms (sliced)
- 4 shallots (diced)
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 4 peppadew (Mild Piquante Peppers, diced)
Robert Sinn 18 days ago
Quite tasty and easy to customize.
Eddie Dodoo 3 months ago
Lovely meal. I didn't have enough mushrooms, so I added courgettes. Also added garlic and double cream instead of the creme fraiche
Cummins 9 months ago
Quite substantial, and easy enough to make. I had to substitute mustard powder and mustard seeds (I forget the quantities) in for the wholegrain mustard. I would have liked it to taste of more, but it wasn’t dreadfully bland. Peppadew peppers are one of God’s greatest gifts to man, though, and add a lot to this dish.