®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Mushroom and Onion SandwichMADELEINE COCINA
Mushroom and Onion Sandwich
This Mushroom and Onion Sandwich is bursting with savory and spicy flavor, and only has 220 calories. If you need a delicious vegetarian meal that only takes 30 minutes to make, then try this tantalizing treasure. Some ingredients include fresh sliced mushrooms, julienned onions, barbecue sauce, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, basil, parsley, chili flakes or cayenne pepper and sliced cheese. Pair this with your favorite side dish for a healthy complete meal.
- Spritz a skillet with cooking spray and saute the onion with a little salt and pepper. Stir constantly until the onion begins to brown. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add a little bit more cooking spray to the skillet and saute the mushrooms until golden brown on high heat. Return the onions to the skillet along with the mushrooms.
- Whisk the barbeque sauce, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce together. Mix into the mushrooms and onions in the skillet. Add the basil, parsley, and chile flakes. Cook for 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Slice open the rolls and remove a large section of the bread. Fill with the mushroom mixture and a slice of cheese. Broil until the cheese melts.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories220Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.