The mundane routine of dinner can be difficult to surpass. It is important to keep new recipe in your back pocket in case you are feeling sick of the ordinary. Here is one for the books. Try our Mushroom and Bacon Raviolis. They are not only healthy but packed with flavor. Try this Mushroom and Bacon Raviolis recipe out and let us know your thoughts in the comments below. You can also give this recipe a star rating.
- 1 large egg
- 80 milliliters cold water
- 250 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 250 grams mushrooms (Paris)
- 3 slices bacon
- 3 tablespoons ricotta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 100 grams mushrooms (finely sliced Paris)
- 1/2 cube porcini ("funghi, ", Italian broth with dried mushrooms)
- 1/2 vegetable bouillon cube
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, break the egg, add the water, and beat.
- Pour the flour and salt in a bowl. Add the egg mixture, and knead until the dough is very soft.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8 balls.
- On a floured surface, roll out each ball until you obtain a very thin dough.
- Chop the mushrooms and bacon.
- Cook them in a pan with a bit of thyme for about 6 to 8 minutes so the water evaporates.
- Check the seasoning.
- Remove from heat, add the ricotta cheese, and stir.
- Let cool before using.
- Flour the ravioli tray well, and spread the first sheet of dough on it.
- Fill the molds with a small amount of filling (the equivalent of 1 teaspoon of dough).
- Cover with a second sheet of dough. Gently roll your roller on the plate to mark the ravioli.
- Flip the plate and unmold the ravioli.
- In a hot skillet, brown the mushrooms in the butter, over high heat.
- When cooked and all the water is evaporated, add 1/2 broth cube, and stir so that it melts. Then add cream.
- Set aside.
- Boil a large volume of water, add 1/2 cube of vegetable broth. Cook the ravioli for 2 minutes.
- Place the ravioli in plates.
- Add a little sauce and some Parmesan shavings.
PER SERVING *
|Calories480Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.