- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 10 ounces mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 2 jalapeno peppers (seeded and finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 4 burrito size flour tortillas (10-in.)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 6 oz.)
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, onion, jalapeno peppers, garlic, salt and black pepper, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Let cool slightly, then stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Evenly spread mixture over tortillas, then top with cheese and fold in half.
- In same skillet, over medium-high heat, cook tortillas, one at a time, 2 minutes on each side or until lightly golden. To serve, cut tortillas into wedges and serve.