Are you searching for that perfect dinner meal for the family that will give them flavor and nutrition? Try our Mushroom Risotto recipe. This recipe is relatively easy to prepare and is one you will want to pass down to your children and theirs. We are confident you will love this Mushroom Risotto recipe as it is delicious and healthy. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or rate this recipe by star. Happy Cooking!
- 300 milliliters chicken stock
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons onions (minced)
- 100 grams mushrooms (cleaned and sliced)
- 120 grams arborio rice (or short-grained rice)
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese (shredded)
- fresh parsley (minced, optional)
- Pour the chicken stock and white wine into a pot and heat it up. Make sure the chicken stock and wine do not boil.
- Put the butter into a separate frying pan, cook it on medium heat, and let it melt. Once melted add the olive oil and onion and stir everything together until the onion becomes transparent.
- Add the mushrooms into the pan and let them cook for 4 minutes.
- Add the rice and and mix everything together. Let the rice cook for about 1 minute and then begin adding the hot chicken stock and wine mixture little by little (3/4 of a cup at a time). Mix everything together until all of the liquid evaporates.
- Let the rice cook for another 30 to 40 minutes or until you notice the rice gaining a soft and somewhat creamy texture.
- Turn off the stove and add the cheese on top of the rice. Let the cheese melt and then mix everything together.
- Serve on a plate and place some fresh parsley on top for.
PER SERVING *
|Calories580Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.