- 300 grams mushrooms (dried assorted)
- 200 grams risotto rice
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 shallot (chopped)
- heavy cream (50 cl.)
- 3 tablespoons mascarpone
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- Blanch the mushrooms in 1/2 liter of salted water for 5 minutes. Drain them and keep their blanching liquid.
- In a large saucepan, sauté onion, garlic and finely chopped parsley in 2 tablespoons of fresh cream.
- Add the rice, mushrooms, the rest of the cream, mascarpone and broth. Add the mushroom blanching liquid, ladle by ladle, letting it absorb between each addition and stirring constantly.
- Season. Cover on medium heat until rice is cooked and the sauce is creamy (at least 45 minutes).
- Add the grated parmesan cheese. Stir well.
- Serve warm.