If you want a meal that will tantalize the taste buds and is easy to make, then try this recipe for Mushroom Noodles. It is not only a hearty dish, but has nutrient-rich ingredients for a healthy meal. This dish is perfect for an intimate family dinner or a brunch with friends. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do!
- 400 grams vermicelli
- 800 milliliters chicken (meat or vegetable stock)
- 500 grams mixed mushrooms (can be dry, hydrate before use)
- 2 sausages
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- olive oil (extra virgin)
- garlic sauce (to serve)
- Heat broth in a saucepan.
- Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- Dice onion.
- Heat oil in a large, ovenproof pan and sauté onion and season with salt.
- Add skinless sausages pieces to pan with onion and fry sausage.
- Clean and chop mushrooms and add to pan.
- Crush garlic cloves and add to pan.
- Sauté briefly.
- Add noodles.
- Stir and continue to cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Increase heat to high and add hot broth until noodles are covered.
- Season with salt and boil for about 5 minutes.
- Place pan in oven for 5-6 minutes.
- Let stand briefly before serving.
- If desired, top with garlic sauce.