Lasagne brings families together. They are hearty meals that the whole family can enjoy while talking and laughing around the dinner table. This Mushroom Lasagne recipe is guaranteed to please the palate. It is only 170 calories per serving, so don’t feel back if you want a second piece. Ingredients include onions, olive oil, mushrooms, garlic, basil, epazote, mozzarella cheese, skim milk, butter, flour, prepared mustard, tomato puree, and tomatoes.
- 1/2 onions (minced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 grams mushrooms (cleaned and diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon basil (dry ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon epazote (dry ground)
- salt and ground black pepper
- lasagna noodles, cooked and drained (12 pre)
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup skim milk (heated)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 inch tomato purée
- 1 can tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius.
- Saute the onion in the olive oil until transparent and lightly golden. Add the mushrooms and cook on high for 10 minutes, stirring constantly, until the liquid is completely evaporated. Season with basil, epazote and garlic. Lightly salt and pepper.
- Prepare the sauce by melting the butter in a pan and adding the flour to it once melted. Stir constantly until lightly golden. Add the warm milk and stir to prevent lumps. Cook until slightly thickened.
- Remove the sauce from the heat, salt and pepper, and add the mustard and tomato.
- To assemble the lasagne, place 1 or 2 tablespoons sauce in the bottom of a rectangular baking pan. Place 3 noodles to cover the sauce. Next, place a layer of mushrooms, then cheese, and finally more sauce. Repeat until all the ingredients have been completely used. End with a layer of pasta covered with sauce and sprinkled generously with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the pasta is cooked through and the cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes before cutting and serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories170Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.