Lasagne brings families together. They are hearty meals that the whole family can enjoy while talking and laughing around the dinner table. This Mushroom Lasagne recipe is guaranteed to please the palate. It is only 170 calories per serving, so don…
t feel back if you want a second piece. Ingredients include onions, olive oil, mushrooms, garlic, basil, epazote, mozzarella cheese, skim milk, butter, flour, prepared mustard, tomato puree, and tomatoes.
- 1/2 onion (minced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 grams mushrooms (cleaned and diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon basil (dry ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon epazote (dry ground)
- salt and ground black pepper
- cooked lasagna noodles (12 pre)
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup skim milk (heated)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 inch tomato puree
- 1 can tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius.
- Saute the onion in the olive oil until transparent and lightly golden. Add the mushrooms and cook on high for 10 minutes, stirring constantly, until the liquid is completely evaporated. Season with basil, epazote and garlic. Lightly salt and pepper.
- Prepare the sauce by melting the butter in a pan and adding the flour to it once melted. Stir constantly until lightly golden. Add the warm milk and stir to prevent lumps. Cook until slightly thickened.
|Calories260Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.