- 32 ounces potato gnocchi
- 10 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 6 ounces pancetta (diced)
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms (sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons flour (all-purpose)
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella (cut into large cubes)
PER SERVING *
|Calories300Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Adrianna Holland 23 days ago
Soo good! Followed the recipe but used bacon instead of pancetta and added frozen sweet peas! It was a favorite was asked to make it again soon! Great for a winter meal very filling
Travis 16 Oct
Great flavor, fun to make and a hearty end to a chilly day. I'll definitely be making this again!
Eva 5 Oct
Really nice. will definatly make it again.
Kyle K. 25 Sep
the nutmeg was a great touch, really good blend of flavor here
May Leong 28 Jul
Great recipe. But quite messy to put all ingredients together
McCrea 9 Jul
So good. My son doesn't like mushrooms and he loved it. I may make it with pasta instead of gnocci next time.
Sweet Surprises 29 Jun
Delicious and will definitely make it again!
Hanco K. 6 Jun
Amazing! I substituted the mozzarella for blue cheese, the pancetta for bacon and added a onion and some thyme. Mmmmmm
Brooke M. 8 Mar
Yummy! so easy will make again
Leah 27 Jan
Turned out perfectly! Really tasty!
HeatherProvenzano 22 Jan
This is not the best review since I made a cheap version of this, I’m sure if I made it with the exact ingredients stated it would have been perfect! First I made it with Canadian bacon instead of pancetta, next with bagged spinach instead of fresh, and packaged mozzarella cheese, not fresh. With that said, it was fantastic! Not bold in flavor but no where near bland. Just the right amount of moist and perfect for a comfort meal!