- 1 cup mung beans
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon chilli paste (green)
- 2 green chilies (finely chopped, optional)
- 275 milliliters water
- salt (to taste)
- Soak the mung beans in water (enough to cover them completely) for at least 3-4 hours.
- Drain the water and add the beans to a blender. Add the ginger garlic paste and green chilli paste. Add 250 ml of water and blend. Add the remaining water if the consistency of the batter is too thick. Then add the salt and chopped chillies and combine well.
- Heat a non stick griddle pan. Add a couple of drops of oil and spread it with a spatula. Lower the heat and pour a ladleful of mixture onto the centre of the pan.
- Immediately start spreading the mixture in circular manner to get a round and thin dosa. Increase the heat and let the dosa cook for a couple of minutes. Flip the dosa and cook the other side.