Multigrain BunsOn dine chez Nanou
These homemade Multigrain Buns are rich and flavorful. Being able to make your family sandwiches with homemade bread is a sweet way to show you care. This recipe makes 10 buns, so you can make them wonderful meals for a few days. It takes 85 minutes to prepare these buns and the aromas that will waft through the house will fill the home with joy. We hope you and your loved ones love these buns as much as we do.
- 250 grams water
- 6 grams fresh yeast
- 400 grams flour
- 60 grams muesli
- 8 grams salt
- 1In a mixer bowl, mix the yeast with water.
- 2Add the flour and start kneading at low speed for 3 minutes, then at medium speed for 8 minutes (total 11 minutes). After 6 minutes stir in the muesli and after 8 minutes stir in the salt.
- 3Cover the salad bowl with a damp towel and let rest for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- 4On a floured work surface, place the dough and separate the dough into 10 portions of 60 grams each. Form balls, flattening them slightly, initially with the palm of your hand, to form a square.
- 5Bring each corner at the center and turn the small dough (portion) again to form a nice ball.
- 6Drop the balls onto a non-stick plate covered with a damp cloth. Let rise for 1 hour.
- 7Preheat oven to 180°C (355°F) and bake the buns for 20 to 25 minutes with a small bowl of water in the oven.
- 8Let the buns cool on a rack.
PER SERVING *
|Calories170Calories from Fat4.5|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat4.5|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.