This delicious recipe for Multicolored Pasta Salad is not only a great way to pack extra vegetables into your day, but it also is a delicious snack, appetizer or side to a perfect meal. This meal is easy to make and decadent to eat. The next time you are asked to bring an appetizer or snack for a special occasion or celebration, then be sure to make these treats and surprise your friends and family with your create cullinary skills.
- 1 package bow-tie pasta
- 1 mozzarella cheese (ball)
- 1 red bell pepper
- berries (pink)
- 1 package ham (grated)
- pink peppercorns
- Put the pasta in salted boiling water and cook for about 5 minutes to al dente.
- Meanwhile, cut the mozzarella in cubes.
- Wash the red pepper, and slice into thin strips .
- When pasta is cooked, drain, and rinse with cool water.
- Place the pasta in a bowl, and add the cheese, pepper, berries, and ham.
- Season to taste
- Serve the pasta salad in individual plates, and garnish with a few pink peppercorns.