- 1 whole cloves (about 15)
- 2 1/2 cinnamon sticks (broken)
- 2 1/2 quarts water
- 5 lipton iced tea brew family size tea bags
- 2 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 1/2 quarts cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 quarts Burgundy wine
- Tie spices in cheesecloth; set aside.
- Bring water to a boil over high heat in large stockpot. Remove from heat, then add Lipton® Iced Tea Brew Family Size Tea Bags and spices; cover and brew 5 minutes. Remove Tea Bags and squeeze.
- Stir in brown sugar, then cranberry juice and wine. Cook covered until heated through. Remove spices. Serve warm, garnished, if desired, with clove-studded orange slices.