- 3 tablespoons Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons oil (flavorless, canola oil/coconut oil/sunflower oil)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Ghirardelli Classic White Chips
- 3 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon oil (flavorless, canola oil/coconut oil/sunflower oil)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Ghirardelli® 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- vanilla ice cream
- chocolate shavings
- In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients minus the peanut butter.
- In a microwavable mug (roughly 1 cup measurement), scoop in your peanut butter and then
- pour your cake mix on top.
- Microwave for 45-60 seconds. (Timing is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary). Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Mix together whipped cream and peanut butter then pipe it on top of your mug cake. Finish by sprinkling over chopped toasted peanuts.
- Serve warm.
- In a bowl, add in the white chips and milk. Microwave until melted, around for 30-40
- Stir in the oil, sugar, flour and baking powder until combined.
- In a microwavable mug (roughly 1 cup measurement), add your raspberry jam to the bottom
- and pour the cake mix in on top.
- Microwave for 45-60 seconds or until the center is no longer wet. (Timing is based on my
- 1200W microwave so your timing might vary)
- Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes and then pipe on your whipped cream. Finish with fresh
- raspberries and white chocolate shavings.
- Place the butter and 1/3 cup chocolate chips in a microwaveable mug (roughly 1 cup measurement). Microwave until melted, about 30-45 seconds.
- Mix in the cocoa powder, vanilla extract and salt, and stir until smooth.
- In another bowl, using an electric hand mixer or whisk, whip the egg and sugar until thick,
- roughly 3-4 minutes. It takes a little bit of elbow grease by hand.
- Pour the egg sugar mixture into your microwaveable mug containing your melted chocolate and
- butter and mix until smooth. Add remaining chocolate chips on top and push them into the cake. Thiswill give you your “lava” center. If you don’t want to cook them right away, then place them inthe refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- Microwave for 45-60 seconds. Take care not to overcook as it will dry out your lava cake. (Timing
- is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary).
- Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes. Then scoop on your vanilla ice cream and finish with some
- chocolate shavings.
|Calories1780Calories from Fat1010|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat1010|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.