This recipe for Chocolate Muffins with White and Black Chips is the perfect pairing of sweet and savory. These muffins are perfect for an afternoon snack, a holiday party, office potluck, barbecue, or celebration. Anywhere you bring these sweet treats, you are bound to get smiles and hugs. Each bite of these muffins will take the stress away and leave you in a heavenly state of mind. Try them this weekend!
- 50 grams dark chocolate
- 50 grams white chocolate
- 120 grams salted butter (lightly, softened)
- 100 grams granulated sugar
- 7.5 grams vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 140 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Chop the black and white chocolate into chunks.
- In a bowl, mix the softened butter, sugar and vanilla sugar until the mixture is pale.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, while mixing.
- Add the flour, baking powder, a pinch of salt, and mix.
- Mix the milk and vanilla extract, then mix to combine.
- Add the white and dark chocolate chunks, gently mix to evenly distribute.
- Fill muffin cups with the mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.