Muffins with Dark and White Chocolate ChunksChloé Delice
This recipe for Chocolate Muffins with White and Black Chips is the perfect pairing of sweet and savory. These muffins are perfect for an afternoon snack, a holiday party, office potluck, barbecue, or celebration. Anywhere you bring these sweet treats, you are bound to get smiles and hugs. Each bite of these muffins will take the stress away and leave you in a heavenly state of mind. Try them this weekend!
- 50 grams dark chocolate
- 50 grams white chocolate
- 120 grams salted butter (lightly, softened)
- 100 grams granulated sugar
- 7 1/2 grams vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 140 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Chop the black and white chocolate into chunks.
- 3In a bowl, mix the softened butter, sugar and vanilla sugar until the mixture is pale.
- 4Add the eggs, one at a time, while mixing.
- 5Add the flour, baking powder, a pinch of salt, and mix.
- 6Mix the milk and vanilla extract, then mix to combine.
- 7Add the white and dark chocolate chunks, gently mix to evenly distribute.
- 8Fill muffin cups with the mixture.
- 9Bake for 20 minutes.