- 1 sprig fresh parsley (I used to always have in the freezer, since minced)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 25 oil (grs of)
- 100 sliced mushrooms (grs of)
- 1 leeks
- 250 flour (grs of)
- 1 plain yogurt
- 50 sunflower oil (grs of)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (for cakes)
- 6 sausages (like Frankfurt)
- In a pan, add the leek cut into slices, chopped garlic and olive oil.
- Let it cook on low heat until the leek is tender.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and season with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Place the spokes in the whisk and mix the flour, the yogurt, the oil, the eggs and the yeast.
- Season with a little salt and pepper and mix until the dough is homogeneous.
- Add the sausage cut into small pieces, parsley and the leek with the reserved mushrooms.
- Line the forms of cupcakes with paper muffin cups and fill them with the preparation.
- Bake for 20 minutes.