- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup carrots (grated)
- 1/2 cup zucchini (grated)
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons garlic (McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salt Free, & Herb Seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon mccormick basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Oregano Leaves
- 2 cups tomato sauce (no salt added)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mccormick red pepper, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F. For the Muffin Pan Meat Loaf, mix all ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Divide mixture into 12 balls. Place each ball into a muffin cup.
- Bake 25 minutes or until cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, for the Sauce, place all ingredients in medium saucepan. Cook on medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve with meat loaf.