It can be difficult to pick the perfect pastry or confection when up against so many recipes. This truly decadent recipe for Muesli and Honey Yogurt is so rich and dreamy, your taste buds should be screaming for a bite right now! The recipe combines the buttery flakiness of the puff pastry with white chocolate and fresh orange juice and creamy mascarpone cheese for a creamy, sweet and rich dessert that will please the palate.
- 1 plain yogurt
- 1.5 liters milk
- 1/2 powdered milk
- 12 tablespoons muesli
- 12 teaspoons honey
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt with a little milk.
- Beat vigorously and pour in the remaining milk.
- Add the powdered milk and mix well.
- Place a tablespoon of muesli in each of the 12 yogurt jars and pour a teaspoon of honey on top.
- Pour the milk and yogurt mixture on top.
- Program for 12 hours.