- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs., cut into strips)
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and cayenne pepper in small bowl; reserve 1/2 for dipping. Combine breadcrumbs with parsley. Coat chicken with remaining mayonnaise mixture, then coat with bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake chicken 12 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved dipping sauce.