Pork Tenderloin Fajitas leftovers get a new twist with this take of Mu Shu pork. Serve with a deli fruit salad and almond cookies.
- 1 pork tenderloin (cooked, cut into 1/2-inch cubes *)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/2 onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce (OR plum sauce, to taste)
- 4 cups cooked white rice (long-grain)
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat; stir-fry cabbage, carrot and onion about 4 minutes. Stir in tenderloin pieces and hoisin or plum sauce, stir to heat through. Serve with hot rice.