- 12 ounces Shady Brook Farms® Fresh Family Size Italian Style Turkey Meatballs
- 14 1/2 ounces stewed tomatoes (unsalted)
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint (or 1 teaspoon dried mint)
- 2/3 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup whole wheat couscous
- In a medium skillet, combine meatballs, tomatoes, cumin and cinnamon. Simmer over medium heat until meatballs are thoroughly heated, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add couscous and vegetables, cover and remove from heat. Let sit 5 minutes; fluff with a fork.
- Whisk together yogurt, garlic and mint.
- Transfer couscous to a serving platter and top with meatballs and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with yogurt mixture or serve it on the side.