®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Moroccan Spiced Pork Kebabs with Pomegranate Glaze & Herby YogurtPORK
Moroccan Spiced Pork Kebabs with Pomegranate Glaze & Herby Yogurt
- Make the pork kebabs: cut one red and one green pepper into 1-inch squares to match the size of the pork cubes. Do the same thing with the red onion. Form the kebabs by alternating some pork and veggies on a skewer. If using a wooden skewers and cooking on a grill, make sure to soak the skewers in water for 30 minutes so they don’t burn.
- Make the Moroccan spice rub: combine the smoked paprika and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well and season all sides of the kebabs with a good pinch of spice rub and generous amount of salt. Drizzle the kebabs with 1 teaspoon each of olive oil and let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes so the pork can come to room temperature and the marinade can infuse flavor.
- Meanwhile, make yogurt sauce: combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Check for seasoning, you may need a little more lemon juice. Yogurt sauce can be made hours ahead of time and kept in the fridge.
- Pre-heat a cast iron grill pan or grill to medium-high heat. Place the pork kebabs on the grill and cook for 6 minutes, flip and repeat. While the kebabs are cooking make the pomegranate glaze: combine the molasses, lime juice, and hot sauce in a small bowl, mix well. During the last 3 minutes of cooking, use a brush or spoon to spread the glaze all over the kebabs.
- Remove kebabs from the grill and allow them to rest for 3 minutes. Spread some more glaze all over the kebabs and garnish with chopped pistachios, chopped mint, and some lemon zest. Enjoy!