- 4 New York (top loin) pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne (ground red pepper)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 10 ounces couscous
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup dried apricots (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- nonstick cooking spray
- In small bowl combine cumin, coriander, cinnamon and cayenne; rub mixture onto both sides of pork chops. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; cook chops, turning once, about 8 minutes until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- Meanwhile, prepare couscous according to label directions, adding raisins, apricots and pine nuts to cooking water. Serve chops on top of couscous.