- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin roast (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 38 ounces garbanzo beans (drained)
- 16 ounces tomatoes (cut into 1-inch cubes, undrained)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (large, seeded, cut into 1-inch squares)
- 1/2 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon (instant)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- couscous (Hot cooked, optional)
- Place garbanzo beans, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, raisins, tomato paste, water, garlic, chicken bouillon and cumin in 5-quart slow cooker. Mix until well combined. Place pork slices on top of bean mixture. Cover. Cook on low heat setting 6-7 hours, or until pork is tender. Stir in peanut butter.
- Serve over couscous if desired.