Tagine is a traditonal dish from North Africa that is named after the pot it is typically cooked in. This recipe for Moroccan Chicken and Vegetables Tagine is a decadent dish that combines rich and hearty ingredients with savory spices for a meal that is out of this world. It takes time to prepare this dish, because it should simmer for at least three hours, so plan accordingly. If you want to surprise your loved ones with a decadent dish that is out of this world, then try this dish for a meal that will tantalize the taste buds.
- 1 chicken
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- spice blend (oriental)
- coriander powder
- Cut the chicken into pieces and remove the skin.
- Place it in the tajine and add a few spoonfuls of the spice mixture and ground coriander.
- Wash the zucchini, carrots, and onion, and cut into chunks. Add to the tagine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add water and mix.
- Simmer for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.