- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (grated)
- 1 tablespoon ginger (grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup quinoa (rinsed)
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth (or chicken, or water)
- 19 ounces chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1 tablespoon harissa
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup olives (coarsely chopped)
- 1/4 preserved lemon (pith removed and diced)
- 2 cups butternut squash (peeled, seeded and cut into bite sized pieces)
- 1 handful cilantro (chopped)
|Calories450Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Anne-Marie C. 7 Jan
a bit too spicy, but very good!!
lu 15 Apr 2018
made it in my new tagine, delicious and easy to make
Corbin Snardon 20 Jan 2018
Didn’t like it. The chickpeas and quinoa were great but the flavors outside of that didn’t really gel with me
Erin Andreatta 7 Jan 2018
Deliciously warming. Perfect for a stormy night. I used dried apricots instead of raisins, and feta cheese pairs wonderfully.
Lise 2 Jan 2018
Delicious exactly as explained
Erin 26 Dec 2017
Delicious! I substituted the harissa for a hot sauce i had it was still delicious!
Cory 25 Oct 2017
Rich complex flavor, easy to make! I added more heat though (pepper extract) but I'm a fiend for spicy
cheryl k. 21 Aug 2017
It was extremely delicious.. colorful and i served it for 6 and everyone gave it a thumbs up!