- 100 grams butter (softened)
- 75 grams powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 1 eggs
- 150 grams flour
- Whisk the butter and sugar together.
- Whisk in a pinch of salt, vanilla sugar, egg, and 50 grams of flour.
- Add the remaining flour and mix with your fingers.
- Form a dough ball, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Roll out dough to 2 millimeters thick.
- Cut out an even number of ovals or circles.
- Then cut 2 or 3 small circles in the center of half of the cookies.
- Place the cookies on a silicone mat or a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on a rack.
- Generously spread jam on each cookie without holes.
- Press two cookies together. Repeat until all the cookies have been used.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Blue Moon Wassail Chocolate Chunk Cookies with Orange GlazeMelanie Makes
Easy Apple CrispHellmann's
Chocolate Half Moon CookiesCookie Dough and Oven Mitt
Kossuth Kifli (Half Moon Cookies)Gabitza's Green Kitchen
Half-Moon CookieJust a Pinch
No Bake Oreo Layer DessertBrown Eyed Baker
Heavenly Oreo DessertLife in the Lofthouse
Frozen Cookies and Cream Brownie DessertThe Recipe Critic
Halloween Half Moon & Spooky Spidey CookiesGluten Free Canteen
Raspberry Shortcake DessertReal Life Dinner
Emergency Chocolate DessertA Fork and A Pencil
Half Moon CookiesJeanie and Lulu's Kitchen
Hemstrought’s Half-Moon CookieHome in the Finger Lakes
Yule Moon CookiesCDKitchen