- 100 grams butter (softened)
- 75 grams powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- 150 grams flour
- Whisk the butter and sugar together.
- Whisk in a pinch of salt, vanilla sugar, egg, and 50 grams of flour.
- Add the remaining flour and mix with your fingers.
- Form a dough ball, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Roll out dough to 2 millimeters thick.
- Cut out an even number of ovals or circles.
- Then cut 2 or 3 small circles in the center of half of the cookies.
- Place the cookies on a silicone mat or a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on a rack.
- Generously spread jam on each cookie without holes.
- Press two cookies together. Repeat until all the cookies have been used.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.