- 100 grams butter (softened)
- 75 grams powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 1 eggs
- 150 grams flour
- 1Whisk the butter and sugar together.
- 2Whisk in a pinch of salt, vanilla sugar, egg, and 50 grams of flour.
- 3Add the remaining flour and mix with your fingers.
- 4Form a dough ball, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 5Preheat oven to 350F
- 6Roll out dough to 2 millimeters thick.
- 7Cut out an even number of ovals or circles.
- 8Then cut 2 or 3 small circles in the center of half of the cookies.
- 9Place the cookies on a silicone mat or a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- 10Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- 11Remove from oven and cool on a rack.
- 12Generously spread jam on each cookie without holes.
- 13Press two cookies together. Repeat until all the cookies have been used.
- 14Sprinkle with powdered sugar.