Monterey Turkey PizzaBest Foods
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 cup cooked turkey (diced)
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 1/4 ounces chop green chilies, undrain
- 4 green onions (sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 6 oz.)
- 1 pre-baked pizza crusts (12-in.)
- 1Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, turkey, tomato, Parmesan cheese, chilies, green onions, garlic and 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese in large bowl.
- 3Arrange pizza crust on baking sheet. Evenly top with turkey mixture, then remaining 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.