- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup cooked turkey (diced)
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 1/4 ounces chopped green chilies, undrained
- 4 green onions (sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 6 oz.)
- 1 prebaked pizza crust (12-in.)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, turkey, tomato, Parmesan cheese, chilies, green onions, garlic and 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese in large bowl.
- Arrange pizza crust on baking sheet. Evenly top with turkey mixture, then remaining 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.