Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- 1. An hour or two before baking pound out chicken breasts using a meat mallet between two pieces of saran wrap using a meat mallet or skillet to 1-inch thickness. Season with salt and pepper. Marinate in enough barbecue sauce to cover well.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Adding barbecue sauce over top as needed.
- 3. While the chicken is baking cook the bacon in a small skillet or in a small baking pan alongside the chicken. In a large skillet saute onion in oil until tender, add green chiles and continue to saute for a few minutes.
- 4. When chicken is cooked through remove from oven, turn on broiler, add cheese over tops of chicken, broil until cheese melts, keeping an eye on them the entire time so as not to burn.
- 5. Top with green/chile onion mixture and crumbled bacon.